On the Limits of Constitutional Adjudication Deconstructing Balancing and Judicial Activism /
Juliano Z. Benvindo investigates the current movement of constitutional courts towards political activism, especially by focusing on the increasing use of the balancing method as a <U+001c>rational justification for this process. From the critical perception of the serious risks of this movem...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
- German and Brazilian Constitutional Cultures: Constitutional Adjudication and Activism: An Approach to Decision-making
- Balancing Within the Context of German Constitutionalism: The Bundesverfassungsgericht's Shift to Activism
- Balancing Within the Context of Brazilian Constitutionalism: The Supremo Tribunal Federal's Shift to Activism
- The Debate on the Rationality of Balancing: The Aim to Rationalize Balancing Within the Context of the Constitutional Court's Activism
- When Diffřance Comes to Light: Balancing Within the Context of Deconstruction
- When Procedures Towards Mutual Understanding Come to Light: Balancing Within the Context of Proceduralism
- The Concept of Limited Rationality: Between Diffřance and Intersubjectivity: The Concept of Limited Rationality in Constitutional Democracy
- Between Diffřance and Intersubjectivity: The Concept of Limited Rationality in the Realm of Constitutional Adjudication.